Seating capacity for 50 + people, pricing is Other.
•Non-Profit: Sanctuary and second room rental is $25 for a four hour period, and $50 for an all day event during normal business hours (8:30 am - 5 pm) • For-Profit: room rental for one or two rooms for up to three hours is $100. • Janitorial fee $45 for simple vacuum and bathroom clean or $75 for full building clean. Contact us for private party rates.
- People Description: Set in the midst of our permanent exhibit, your guests will be inspired by the art, artifacts and symbols of Jewish history and culture. Multiple rooms accommodate up to 125 guests for a party, and our sanctuary room seats 60 for sit down meal.
- Setup Options: sit-down for 60; cocktails for 125; classroom for 40; theatre style for 75; buffet
- Hours Available: Monday through Friday daytime and Sunday day. Religious-themed events only on Friday evening or Saturday. Events during non-work hours (before 8:30 am or after 5 pm) incur a $25 surcharge. • Parties and celebrations are only scheduled when the museum is closed to the public: after 4:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday, and Friday evening or Saturday for Jewish-religious-themed events or Saturday evening after sundown.
- Advanced Reservations: two weeks in advance; payment due at time of contract signing
- Parking: lots of street parking
•Carpeted sanctuary room has raised platform for DJs or musicians, and plenty of room for dancing
•Outdoor sculpture garden and fenced-in yard
•Multi-stall restrooms for men and women on lower level (one flight down - no elevator)
•Use our kosher kitchen or our kosher caterer (all food must be kosher dairy or pareve)
•Provide your own beverages (wine and liquor must be kosher; no cash bars)
•Free wireless Internet access